11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Except as otherwise expressly stated, RCME owns or is an approved licensee to the copyright and all other Intellectual Property contained in the Website and the Website Content, including but not limited to the "look and feel" of the Website, all HTML and other code contained in the Website, all text images or links, all product names and images, trade names, service names, tag lines, or logotype distinguished in form, text, or otherwise from surrounding text (e.g. all capital letters), (collectively, "Marks") are trademarks owned by or licensed to RCME unless otherwise noted. The Marks on the Website are variously protected by the laws of the United Arab Emirates and other countries. No use of any of these Marks may be made without the prior, written authorization of RCME. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Marks is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, copying and use of the Marks to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited.
“Intellectual Property” means all trademarks, patents, inventions (whether patentable or not), copyrights, moral rights, product designs, design rights, trade names, business names, service marks, logos, service names, trade secrets, domain names, database rights and any other intellectual property or proprietary rights (whether registered or unregistered) including rights in computer software and all registrations and applications to register any of the aforesaid items.
12. EXTERNAL LINKS AND PROMOTIONS
- The Website may contain links to other websites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties (the “External Sites”). These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by RCME of the contents on such External Sites. You acknowledge that RCME is not responsible for the availability of, or the information and content of any External Site. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such external Sites. If you decide to access linked third party websites, you do so at your own risk.
- The Website may contain information on various sales promotions that RCME may run on its own or in conjunction with another party. All sales promotions are subject to further terms and conditions that you must comply with if you wish to enter into any sales promotion.
- 1. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold RCME and Associated Companies (as defined below) harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, suits, judgments, litigation costs, causes of action, demands, recoveries, damages (actual and consequential), fines, penalties, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) of any kind or nature incurred by RCME and/or Associated Companies arising from or in any way related to your use of this Website, including, by third parties as a result of your breach of these Terms or any other terms referenced herein, your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, or your use of this Website.
“Associated Companies” means any company, partnership or other entity controlled by, controlling or in common control with RCME or its parent or any subsidiary, including the management and directors of such entities. A person, company, partnership or other entity shall be deemed to control another person, company, partnership or other entity if the former person, company, partnership or other entity possesses, directly or indirectly, the power to direct, or cause the direction of, the management and policies of the other person, company partnership or other entity whether through the ownership of voting securities or partnership interests, representation on its board of directors or similar governing body, by contract or otherwise;
14. YOUR ACTIVITY AND Termination of YOUR Service
- You use this Website at your sole risk. You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of this Website and for all of your communication and activity on this Website.
- You agree that you shall not remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyright and trade mark notices) which may be affixed to or contained within the Website.
- You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems (if any) provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Website with respect to any submissions made by them.
- RCME reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time for any reason without prior notice or liability. RCME may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the Website at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or Website Content, without prior notice or liability. Notwithstanding such termination or suspension, you will continue to be subject to these Terms. Except as otherwise expressly stated in these Terms, RCME shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, termination, suspension or discontinuation of the Website.
15. DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- The Website and the Website Content are provided on an "AS-IS", “without faults” and “as available” basis and, to the extent lawful, with no warranties whatsoever. RCME expressly disclaims (to the fullest extent permitted by law) any and all express, implied, and statutory warranties, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, freedom from computer virus, title, and non-infringement of proprietary rights.
- RCME and Associated Companies (as defined herein) are not liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages or loss (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) arising out of, or in way connected with, the use or inability to use the Website and the Website Content, or inability to enter into a sales promotion, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or any other legal theory, and whether or not RCME is advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Without limiting the above paragraph, RCME does not accept any liability in respect of your involvement in any mediation, arbitration, tribunal hearing, court proceeding or other proceedings (of whatever nature) with any third party advertiser in any way.
- RCME does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any Website Content and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such Website Content shall be at your sole risk.
- RCME is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on this Website or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any users or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Website.
- Documents available from the web server were prepared as an account of work sponsored by a client or our own work. Neither RCME nor any client thereof, or any of their employees, makes any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
- Reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by RCME. The views and opinions of document authors do not necessarily state or reflect those of RCME or any agency thereof.
- RCME shall not be liable to you or be deemed in breach of these Terms by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform any of our respective obligations under these Terms, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. This may include any act of god; legislation; war; fire; flood; drought; inadequacy or unsuitability of any instructions, electronic file or other data or materials. Failure of power supply; lock-out, strike or other action taken by employees in contemplation or furtherance of a dispute; or owing to any inability to procure materials required for the performance of the Terms.
- These Terms contain everything the parties have agreed in relation to the subject matter it deals with. No party can rely on an earlier written document or anything said or done by or on behalf of another party before this document was executed.
- Each provision of these Terms is individually severable. If any provision is or becomes illegal, unenforceable or invalid in any jurisdiction it is to be treated as being severed from this document in the relevant jurisdiction, but the rest of this document will not be affected. The legality, validity and enforceability of the provision in any other jurisdiction will not be affected.
- If we fail, at any time, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations in accordance with these Terms, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
17. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms as well as your access to our Website is subject to and governed by the laws of United Arab Emirates as applied in the Emirate of Dubai without giving effect to conflicts of law principles thereof. Any dispute regarding this Terms or our handling of your Personal Information and General Information is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Dubai.
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find this Website helpful and convenient to use. If you have questions or comments regarding this website, please Contact Us.
This document was last updated in April 2020.